JUNIOR CLUB NIGHT - Friday Night Tennis - 5pm to 7pm
Junior Club Night is a fantastic way to get to know people at the Club. There are 2 sessions with the following useful guidelines:
5pm to 6pm - for beginners / 10 years & under / Kiwi Tennis squads - red, green and orange
6pm to 7pm - 11 years plus (unless a beginner) / Kiwi Tennis squads - bronze and above
If unsure about what time to attend, please speak to Coach Hilary
- Coach Hilary will be running the courts, with match play coaching and drills and LOTS OF LAUGHS!
- All Junior members, of all ages are welcome at Junior Club Night
- New Junior members are welcome to come along and give it a go before joining
- Pizza and the bar will be open on Junior Club Night - please remember that this is parent/volunteer run. Make sure you take your turn and sign up, if you see a need on the night please do help out
Junior Interclub - Terms 1 and 4
- Must be a club member
- Saturday or Sunday morning competitions available
- Electronic enrolment each term on ClubHub online registration
- Enrolments asked for in Term 3 (for Term 4 competition) and Term 4 (for Term 1 competition)
Junior/Intermediate Club Champs
- Run March each year on a Friday evening
- We keep these evenings as relaxed as possible to encourage players of all abilities
- Run in November each year
- A family evening with barbecue, social tennis, AMAZING prizes and heaps of fun!
Please refer to our "Coaching" page for information on after school coaching squads and school holiday programs for our Junior members. Junior members also receive discounts for after school coaching squads and holiday program lessons.